Meet Green at Pebble Beach Resorts
Virtually every aspect of Pebble Beach Resorts is touched by our desire to reduce our carbon footprint and maintaine the nature that surrounds us. In keeping with one of our core values to "Keep Improving," Pebble Beach Resorts has formed a Green Team, which involves individuals from all areas of the resort. The Green Team is currently reviewing a wide variety of projects to decrease our ecological footprint; each of which can be easily incorporated in your meeting and/or event to promote maximum waste diversion and environmental awareness.
Eco-Friendly Programs That Make a Difference
View our environmental programs at PebbleBeach.com
Top 10 Eco-Friendly Meeting Tips:
- Replace water bottles with pitchers of water.
- Choose reusable nametags and nametag holders that can be collected after each meeting.
- Send meeting materials and invitations electronically.
- If you need to print, print double-sided and on recycled content paper.
- Request recycling stations for items such as paper, plastics, glass and cans.
- Request a dining menu incorporating local, seasonal and organically-grown foods.
- Provide disposable-free food and beverage service.
- Ensure meeting facilities participate in an Energy Efficiency Program.
- Turn off and unplug all electronic devices after use.
- If attendees have accommodations, suggest participating in the resort's environmental program.